Saturday, October 18, 2008

"If I can't have you

I don't want nobody, baby
If I can't have you
ah ah ah"


"Last dance
Last dance for love
Yes, it's my last chance
for romance tonight
.
.
.
So let's dance
The last dance
Let's dance
The last dance tonight"


"Say you'll always be my baby
We can make it shine
We can take forever
Just a minute at a time

More than a woman
More than a woman to me"



"What a feeling
Bein's believin'
I can't have it all,
Now I'm dancin' for my life
Take your passion,
And make it happen
Pictures come alive,
You can dance right through your life"



70's.


Fechar os olhos, abrir os braços. Respirar fundo e deixar o corpo responder aos estímulos. Os músculos se contraem involuntariamente. Os pêlos arrepiam. É como se uma onda de ar gigante entrasse no seu corpo e preenchesse os espaços vazios. Nunca é rápido o bastante, alto o bastante ou forte o bastante. É infinito.

3 comments:

Spoony said...

"So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that youll wait for me
Hold me like youll never let me go"
:o)

said...

aaaaaaaaawww
:D

flu said...

de click em click vim parar aqui
comecei a ler e pare de clickar

taí, gostei